Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First pics! 220 AMG Line. Blue with beige leather

Love the new AMG in blue. We've ordered the same one. Arriving December/January time....ooh the wait.
Hi Si and Elie.

I have just been browsing and saw your post. Like you I have ordered the new AMG. only mine is in white. Like me you have a long wait. When did you order? I placed my order in early June and MB SW have been unable to give me a date for delivery. I know it won't be anytime soon but roughly?

G ran T

Hi I too have a blue MP with light interior. First trip in our 2019 in north Wales went well. Comfy upstairs bed all worked well except water. Tap didn’t work- quick forum read and learnt fuse not fitted for water pump- local garage rummage and explanation and sorted for a 30p fuse. Finding the audio system difficult to predict on whose iPhone it will pick up instinctively love the comfort and ride and quality of interior. Didn’t use the front window cover and were concerned about window blind gaps but no problem- upstairs sleeping was really comfy. My Vw t5 of 8 years is superseded in all areas. As a regular to north Devon the Vw population here gets repetitive on the wave thing - I suggest a simple nod for MP owners - maybe we should have a rally - I’m sure a CAMC initiative on this front might work and our niggles tricks learnt and pleasures could all be shared

Attachments

• 6F713285-BD07-48F5-8C54-18DE3E2E322D.jpeg
    6F713285-BD07-48F5-8C54-18DE3E2E322D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12

Grand Tourismo

Hi I too have a blue MP with light interior. First trip in our 2019 in north Wales went well. Comfy upstairs bed all worked well except water. Tap didn’t work- quick forum read and learnt fuse not fitted for water pump- local garage rummage and explanation and sorted for a 30p fuse. Finding the audio system difficult to predict on whose iPhone it will pick up instinctively love the comfort and ride and quality of interior. Didn’t use the front window cover and were concerned about window blind gaps but no problem- upstairs sleeping was really comfy. My Vw t5 of 8 years is superseded in all areas. As a regular to north Devon the Vw population here gets repetitive on the wave thing - I suggest a simple nod for MP owners - maybe we should have a rally - I’m sure a CAMC initiative on this front might work and our niggles tricks learnt and pleasures could all be shared
Welcome along G ran T :Welcome: the forum is a great source of information for all sorts of MP related issues (and we are a happy bunch on here as well!)
There have been meet up's in the past and I am sure we will all get together from on here sometime soon...I started this thread to measure the interest at the moment if you are interested.

Happy travels!