Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Safety net for upstairs bed

Spike

Yeah, looks like we are going to make our own eventually. Thinking to use some storage/luggage net and a baby-safe way to attach it. Our net needs to go all the way to the top as well so she doesn’t crawl over it.
Hi Anton, Would love to see a picture of your homemade solution! We have 2 little girls, 2 and a newborn, and we are keen to improve on the factory net which like many other in this forum has already lost 2 rivets... Spike

Spike

We took it back to MB and they sorted it out under warranty, No problems since.
Wha
We took it back to MB and they sorted it out under warranty, No problems since.

Hi,

We have the same issue with the poppers on the safety net, I just installed the net for the first time, and 2 of the poppers at the front of the net just came off, not very reassuring if you’re hoping this to keep 2 little ones from tumbling out in the night... This is clearly a design issue as many of you are reporting the same.

We bought our 2017 build Activity used in Germany a couple of weeks ago, and have a 2 year warranty on the vehicle, but it doesn’t cover any of the equipment ( “Ausstattung ohne Gewär” -"Equipment without guarantee") disappointing.

Anybody have any advice / smart ideas for reinforcing the net to make it a bit safer for small kids? Ours are currently 2 and newborn...

Method7

Wha

Hi,

We have the same issue with the poppers on the safety net, I just installed the net for the first time, and 2 of the poppers at the front of the net just came off, not very reassuring if you’re hoping this to keep 2 little ones from tumbling out in the night... This is clearly a design issue as many of you are reporting the same.

We bought our 2017 build Activity used in Germany a couple of weeks ago, and have a 2 year warranty on the vehicle, but it doesn’t cover any of the equipment ( “Ausstattung ohne Gewär” -"Equipment without guarantee") disappointing.

Anybody have any advice / smart ideas for reinforcing the net to make it a bit safer for small kids? Ours are currently 2 and newborn...
Really It just needs some decent poppers riveted back on. I think the issue is not a design one, it’s poor manufacturing and I believe the net is supplied to stop pillows falling down.. There is a notice on the bed that says not suitable for children under 6 or something similar. Supervision maybe.

N

No1fany

VIP Member
Need to buy one Safty net is anyone who has one for sale?