Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Reset recline on folding electric bed

p.g.tattan

Hi all, I heard that there is a button to resent the recline - but I’m unable to find it.. the bet reclines a couple of inches above the bench and each seat has a slightly different angle.
Advice and roomy h appreciated… how to recline flat and aligned with the bench?

PT

Graham K

Hello!
There are a few threads on the forum that cover this as its a common issue that is easy to fix once you know where to find the reset.
On this forum there are a great, really helpful series of videos that a member added and the one on Seats at around 18mins in covers finding the reset button on 'most' MPs....but not all inc mine!

I have a 2017 version and that is attached to the back end of the seat and harder to find! The owners manual talks about accessing the switch from the top through the hole where the seat belt anchor sits. To access the seat needs to be roughly 50% reclined so that you can access the underside more easily. I used the torch on my mobile to highlight the underside until I could see the button switch which is on a plate to the lh side of the right seat looking front to back in the van. The function is exactly as the video once you have the switch.

You can also access from behind and posts on this forum link shows how to do that

....but look where its shown on the video first as that is way easier than finding if its not there!