Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mercedes Dealers in the SW

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend one of the MB dealers either in Exeter, Plymouth or Truro?

I'm not contemplating using any of them for servicing, they're all 2hr plus round trips for me, but it would be useful to know if any of the three have good knowledge of the MP, just in case I need support or if/when I have warrantee issues.

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Is this the down side of living in the place time forgot? :)

Frank_Butcher

The Plymouth site is quite small and when I was looking to browse a MP recently there wasn't any there despite being listed on the website. I suspect this is because they are all under the MBSW banner and stock is distributed to Plymouth on demand basis. However I did used to have my company car MBs serviced there and they were very good in that respect.

Ended up purchasing from Exeter which is a much larger site. They have a new guy there who seems to have been tasked with the MP knowledge share - still getting up to speed but very helpful (as he should be of course working in sales). Been a good experience so far.

Grand Tourismo

I bought an MP from Exeter last weekThey are helpful and working up their knowledge base. Francesca and John-Paul seem to be the staff to talk to.
Welcome along Markanna :Welcome: great to have a new person join us on the forum.
Any questions just ask away, there are loads of friendly people on here willing to help out.

Happy Trails!

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
I bought an MP from Exeter last weekThey are helpful and working up their knowledge base. Francesca and John-Paul seem to be the staff to talk to.

:Thanks: for that info, very much appreciated. A very warm :Welcome: to the forum.

Can anyone recommend one of the MB dealers either in Exeter, Plymouth or Truro?

I'm not contemplating using any of them for servicing, they're all 2hr plus round trips for me, but it would be useful to know if any of the three have good knowledge of the MP, just in case I need support or if/when I have warrantee issues.
I bought a pre owned MP Sport Long early this month from Exeter. Received excellent treatment, Francesca was a dream ( has now been promoted) but still available and helpful. Been a customer at this branch over many years and always found them to be excellent.