Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking to Buy

David.L

Hello Keith;
I found your reply last thing when I took the phone off charge so left reply until this morning. Sorry to hear your problems, having been a shift worker in the power industry for many years I know the feeling when your relief goes missing, presumably from your location you are maritime.
As you say probably best to write off tomorrow, just let us know when you are home and we can sort something out, being retired now we are reasonably free.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes;
David

David.L

Hi Keith;
Presumably you are still stuck in Dover. Another MP club member has been in touch saying that I can look at their MP so have taken them up on their offer so not to worry about letting me see yours. Many thanks for all your help and understanding, pity it didn't work out.
Best of luck with your relief and selling your camper.
Best wishes;
David

Hi David
Yes I am still in Dover on board my ship, I am due home Wednesday. Sorry about not being able to show you the van but it has just been sold today.
Hope you find the van suitable for you, the drive is like driving a top end Mercedes car.
Regards
Keith

David.L

Hi Keith;
Not to worry, just unfortunate but at least we are getting one to look at in the end, a little further to travel but not too much so can still do the return trip in the day, plus he is not looking to sell, works for MB dealership and it is his personal vehicle, on furlough for a few more days. Just hope we like it, if we do then most likely will end up ordering a new one for the spring.
Good luck with things and best wishes.
David

A

andreanuttall

VIP Member
Hi David
I have my Marco Polo for sale, see the for sale forum, I live in Beverley.
Would you be interested?
Regards
Keith
Hi , I’m new on here and myself and my partner are in the same position. I’m from Beverley and we live just outside Beverley - We too are desperate to find a Marco Polo locally … could we come and see yours . Where are you selling it please so we can view it. We have been looking for a while now so this is very uncanny ! If we can view yours please can you let me know.
Many thanks Andrea