Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Heater and awning

Jimmyd

Hi,

well today I took the plunge and bought a Marco Polo ( I take delivery next week ) we managed to get an ex demonstrator 2019 sport. we were planning new but we could not be bothered with the wait / uncertainty given the current lead times.

the downside is it dones not have a diesel auxiliary heater or a awning and I’m planning on getting this done ASAP.

has anyone got any views on the best heater / awning to go for and any recommendations near the Scottish borders where to go get them fitter.

thinking of an awning that you can zip sides onto to enclose if that’s possible. Anyone out there done these things to there van and have any advice

cheers James

Steve B

Hi James and welcome; there are quite a few threads on here regarding heaters an retro fitting, the search function here makes this forum useful in comparison with the facebook page (in my opinion). The link below if for a Webasto retro fit.

Again loads on here on awnings. I hope all goes well with delivery and the MP is great to live with

Jimmyd

Hi James and welcome; there are quite a few threads on here regarding heaters an retro fitting, the search function here makes this forum useful in comparison with the facebook page (in my opinion). The link below if for a Webasto retro fit.

Again loads on here on awnings. I hope all goes well with delivery and the MP is great to live with

Thanks for that - I’ll get a look