Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cup Holder Console Swap

ding33

Oh and the only way I could order the parts was to supply MB with the reg of a more recent Marco Polo than mine which had this version of the console fitted!

@ding33 Thanks for the in-depth reply... My dealer initially said they would fit the new console but then said they weren't allowed to do it. They have been very helpful and sourced all the parts. The Westfallia control panel mount is not a part... which is why no-one can find it! it can only be bought as a 1 piece control panel and includes the mount as part number A4479004205 but this costs around £600. I have had a good look at the mount and think I can do a template to form a similar piece from a sheet of abs plastic or aluminium... The original is aluminium.

Hopefully I will get time to do the install next week... Just out of interest what tool did you use to release the control panel standard DIN radio keys?

Last edited:

ding33

I used a small electrical screwdriver! Was pretty straightforward to get it out in the end. Would be great if you could post a pic of your mount solution when you get there - would be keen to figure out if there is a better / more original way of doing it than my solution.