Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Condensation

BabaJen

Thanks BabaJen. It's great to have someone like you, an experienced VW camper van owner to share your experience and provide guidance/advice. I presume you are the GrannyJen, the proud owner of Albert and Alfie from the VW forum? If yes, I love reading and following your posts. Well written and comical. I hope other VW owners are just like you, sharing unbiased views towards VW and Merc. Keep them coming please :Thumbs up:

Yes, it is GrannyJen,, just a different name. My eldest grandson has speech difficulties and took a long time to say "Granny" so he settled for "Baba" :D

I joined this forum when I was myself looking hard at MP. It soon became obvious that a lot of MP buyers are first time Camper-vanners so I just hung around to see if I could be of any help.

funkyegg

Yes, i
Yes, it is GrannyJen,, just a different name. My eldest grandson has speech difficulties and took a long time to say "Granny" so he settled for "Baba" :D

I joined this forum when I was myself looking hard at MP. It soon became obvious that a lot of MP buyers are first time Camper-vanners so I just hung around to see if I could be of any help.
Yes I am a first time camper-vanner and need all the advice/tips I can get. I really appreciate your input and I am pretty sure other fellow forum members feel the same. Hopefully, one day all the MP and Cali owners can meet together and share their camping experience...:D