Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Centre console setting

funkyegg

Hi guys, I was playing around with the centre console setting today and discovered service mode when you press all buttons simultaneously for a few seconds (pic 1). When selecting the first icon with a triangle sign, it shows a list of numbers and I have no idea what they are but I have accidentally deleted the numbers in setting 01 (pic 2). I'm not sure what it is going to do now but I now have a heating related error showing (pic3). Does anyone know what this means and how I can reinstate my previous settings? When select the third icon in pic1 (tool sign), it shows up 0000111, what does this mean? Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Denby

Hi guys, I was playing around with the centre console setting today and discovered service mode when you press all buttons simultaneously for a few seconds (pic 1). When selecting the first icon with a triangle sign, it shows a list of numbers and I have no idea what they are but I have accidentally deleted the numbers in setting 01 (pic 2). I'm not sure what it is going to do now but I now have a heating related error showing (pic3). Does anyone know what this means and how I can reinstate my previous settings? When select the third icon in pic1 (tool sign), it shows up 0000111, what does this mean? Thanks

Hmmm! Looks like your going to need a visit to your local dealer. Would be very surprised if ayone can help you on here! Looks quite technical!

funkyegg

found the answer from a previous post on this forum.. Thank you Israel!

funkyegg

Atari called, they want their graphics back.

Seriously, that is ding dong shocking on a £60k vehicle.
Well, my ownership of the MP has been a very steep learning curve, not sure if this is because I'm a 1st time camper van owner or dare I say that maybe a Cali would be better???

Steve B

Perhaps I'm lucky but apart from a vibrating aircon pipe in the engine bay and a faulty draw catch which were rectified together, i've had no issues. My post is not gloating or defending some of the woeful dealer experiences, but the forum does focus on helping with problems

funkyegg

Perhaps I'm lucky but apart from a vibrating aircon pipe in the engine bay and a faulty draw catch which were rectified together, i've had no issues. My post is not gloating or defending some of the woeful dealer experiences, but the forum does focus on helping with problems
Totally agree, the information I got from this forum has been invaluable and I can't thank everyone enough for taking their time answering questions. I have been told by Mercedes that they are also monitoring this forum which is a good thing...