Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

AdBlue Refill message

RFT

My Touareg told me how many miles left. Really annoying that the MP doesn't have this info.

Carol

My Touareg told me how many miles left. Really annoying that the MP doesn't have this info.
My Marco polo told me Adblue needed filling ,when I checked I still had enough adblue for another 500 miles,So the first warning comes early. I spoke to Mercedes chat line and they told me I would get another warning when adblue was low

Roy C

Today I had a message saying I had around 390 miles of Adblue but I had a long trip today and ended up playing "Adblue chicken". When I got back home the message was stating emergency operation in 4 miles. So I'd expect the Adblue graphic to be showing hardly any when it actually shows that the Adblue level is just under half full. This seems a little on the over-cautious side to me but I'm not sure what would happen if the message goes to / past zero even though there appears to be plenty of Adblue left.

KDM

No, you can't. Older models had the warning with 1/4 AdBlue but after one software update they aldo show the warning with 1/2. New models always show the warning with 1/2. No way it can't be changed.

Skickat från min SM-A320FL via Tapatalk
THANK YOU! I'm only at a little 1,500 miles and the message came on yesterday and I overflowed the tank after only putting 5L in! I'll know better next time to ignore the message for awhile and only get the 5L bottles. The Eni near me only carries the 10L bottles.