Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Working my way around Mercedes Web page

Scumpy

Hi all
This might just be me? However for the life of me, I can't find marco polo sport to buy either on the new or used pages of Mercedes own Web site. There are listings for the horizon and putting the details into carwow, brings up offers for MP sport but nothing showing on their own site.
Any thoughts anyone

Lee
Am I missing something

Scumpy

Sure, but I'm not getting any joy from doing a configuration on MB own Web site to order, I obviously will go into the dealers, just wanted a general idea, as my knowledge builds around what will suit me. I've had a couple of quotes through carwow. Using for info

Epigram

Sure, but I'm not getting any joy from doing a configuration on MB own Web site to order, I obviously will go into the dealers, just wanted a general idea, as my knowledge builds around what will suit me. I've had a couple of quotes through carwow. Using for info
I assume you have found the MB Marco Polo e brochure which explains options fairly comprehensively.If you have got Carwow quotes and are clear what you want you will be better off talking to a dealer to squeeze them for a similar discount.

Gazthediver

I found my Marco Polo throw auto trader, try searching for Mercedes then key words Marco Polo and there is 29 for sale

Scumpy

Thanks guys
Yeah did see autotrader, lots of horizons. Try to do my research before asking questions incase there so darn obvious :Thumbs up: :Headbang:

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
Hi all,

FYI - I have just heard that my local MB dealership in Reading is to get two pre owned MP V220d’s into stock within the next week and they intend to put a new demonstrator on the road in early March.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
Hi all,

Apparently the Marco Polo’s have arrived at Reading MB and are in for “preparation”. Think they will be put on the Autotrader website shortly if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk