Winterize the MP

Jamboree

Vehicle: 2018 Marco Polo
In Garage: NO -- parked on the street

What I've done:
* Emptied Fresh water tank
* Emptied Dirty water tank
* Installed Winter tires

Is there anything else I should do to winterize the Marco polo?

Do I plan on using the MP in the winter: YES
How often? limited

Can I plug in the car to an outlet at my place: NO -- I live in an apartment and plugging in does not seem feasible.

KDM

Not peculiar to winter, but you might find mud flaps useful in keeping the undercarriage and side panels clean(er). No snow here yet in northern Italy, but lots of rain. I have to travel a dirt road with potholes and muddy water twice every Tuesday and Thursday (dog kennel days). I'd have the car washed Saturday and have the vehicle trashed by Tuesday morning. I've had the Mercedes mud flaps for our vehicles (ours is a 2018 also, a 4-Matic) for a week and no more mud splatter on the vehicles' sides. They are very subtle looking also, you'd have to look twice to see them. Part number from my dealer for front and rear flaps follows:
A4478900000 52.66 (each)
A4478900100 56.63 (each)
Dealership charged 55.00 to mount them; required putting it on a lift and removing the wheels (something I cared not to do at home (in the rain ;-)

Epigram

Vehicle: 2018 Marco Polo
In Garage: NO -- parked on the street

What I've done:
* Emptied Fresh water tank
* Emptied Dirty water tank
* Installed Winter tires

Is there anything else I should do to winterize the Marco polo?

Do I plan on using the MP in the winter: YES
How often? limited

Can I plug in the car to an outlet at my place: NO -- I live in an apartment and plugging in does not seem feasible.
This post has reminded me there is not much time left this year in our MP.
Earlier this week the forecast showed a couple of days break in the UK monsoon weather so we took the opportunity to grab a few days away on spec with nowhere booked.
Unless time permits that may be our last outing this year because we ski most of the winter season and plan to head for the snow in mid December.
Our MP will be SORNed from 1 Dec until the end of March which will at least allow me to claw back some of the punitive excise duty from the chancellor!
After sterilising the cold water tank and draining it, the MP will be tucked up in the garage, hooked onto the mains with the bonnet open and mouse bait strategically placed.
Future trips are already being planned. It seems a long time away but when I get back I must remember to replace winter air in the tyres on 31 March 2020! ;)