Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where do you keep your fire extinguisher?

Steve B

I just wondered where others put their fire extinguisher (and or blanket), I looked and the most practical place seems to be in the under seat storage draw. Any better ideas?

Graham

I had my extinguisher lying in the driver's door pocket with a microfiber cloth making sure it didn't move around. It has also spent a bit of time in the drawer under the rear seat, although I wondered about the speed with which i could get to it if it were needed.

Steve B

Thanks both, it looks like there is no one best place, i was just interested. I keep the blanket in the drivers seat string pocket, as we tend just to swivel the passengers seat.

We tend to keep both in the passenger seat between the pocket and a seat cover / storage thing. You raise a good point re the seat being turned round so maybe we need a plan b.

That said if camping for a week or more in one place and have the awning we tend to use an external grill to avoid stinking the van out. Although more recently have just bought a grill monkey (if that’s the name) which reduces the smoke and smells drastically....