Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What comes as standard with the Marco Polo?

So the dealer did not know what was meant to come as standard...

I got a bag with a medical kit and a tool for the seat rails and luggage loops for the rails. A rear cup holder and a warning triangle.

I did not get the blinds for the front windows or an electric hookup cable. I also got a bag with a 10amp fuse in it with German instructions showing where to insert it. I also got a set of manuals which the dealer told me to read because they do not have a clue about the car.

So if anyone can point me in the right direction of the accessories I am meant to have got I would be most grateful.

rovimor

rovimor

VIP Member
Depends on your options as well - you will only get the remote controls for the heaters if you selected these as options for your vehicle. A hook up cable is not standard so you will need to get that. You will also need to purchase a gas bottle. The internal blinds are standard and are sometimes packaged and in the cupboards. If I think of anything else I will add it to this thread.

Steve B

As mentioned, the internal front blind should be there, it's not great though. You also should have got a net for the top bed to stop the pillows falling, again it a bit of a faff and I don't use it.

Thanks for all the replies... The dealer has confirmed the blinds should have been supplied and have offered to either obtain the originals or credit me £100 so I can by the ISOLITE ones! Choices!

Reactions: RFT

RFT

Having devoured this forum I specifically asked my dealer to fit the red fuse and make sure the leisure battery was charged prior to hand over.