Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What chocks and levellers, and how many roof bungees...

Kiwi Ange

Hi there. What chocks and levellers do you use for a Marco Polo Sport (250D)...?? And do you use 1x or 2x bungees... or no bungees!

I was about to order the items below, but then from the fiama website, it looked as though the "Fiama 136/133 Ramp Level Pro's are what's recommended for the Marco Polo sized camper...? Also, want to get a roof bungee to avoid damage and have seen pics where people have 2 bungees around the bellows. Is 2x bungees the thing to do..?

Many thanks!!
Ange

Fiamma Level Up Kit Grey + Storage Bag Caravan Leveller Ramps

Fiamma Chock Levels - Kit of 2 chocks

Fiamma Anti Slip Plate for Levellers

Epigram

This post reminds me I owe Method 7 a pint if our paths cross!
I have Fiamma levelling ramps but the only times I have used them was in lockdown camping in the garden when they sank in. His good advice was to turn them over.
For me, ramps are one of the first items to be discarded when we go away and an extra glass of wine or beer seems to compensate if the van is not quite level.
I do however use traction mats when parking on grass when there is a chance of rain or heavy dew. The MP is heavy and leaves a good impression !

Kiwi Ange

This post reminds me I owe Method 7 a pint if our paths cross!
I have Fiamma levelling ramps but the only times I have used them was in lockdown camping in the garden when they sank in. His good advice was to turn them over.
For me, ramps are one of the first items to be discarded when we go away and an extra glass of wine or beer seems to compensate if the van is not quite level.
I do however use traction mats when parking on grass when there is a chance of rain or heavy dew. The MP is heavy and leaves a good impression !
Many thanks @Epigram. Noted. Out of interest, which traction matts do you have? We definitely want to get these.

Steve B

As other say, just be careful putting the roof down, do the walk around at the pause. I've got ramps but haven't needed to use them yet (second hand off ebay), but I do take them to new sites. They are Fiamma extra wide ones (can't remember the widh)