Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waste/Water tank not registering level

owe7388

Hello from Northern Ireland
My Marco Polo’s water tank level indicator isn’t telling me my water tank is full. What could be causing this? A faulty fuse?

IMG_3158.jpeg

Steve B

Hi - it is showing fresh water full, left side display and the bars are hollow. The right is waste and has solid black bars when full, yours shows empty. Looks like its all OK.

PhilipHa

I haven't looked at the waste water tank but for my water tank I discovered the power cable for the water pump was fouling on the float for the water sensor jamming it at the bottom. I just moved the cable a little to fix the problem. You just need to remove the circular panel at the top of the water tank in the wardrobe and put your hand in and adjust the cable.

Mary Davis

I haven't looked at the waste water tank but for my water tank I discovered the power cable for the water pump was fouling on the float for the water sensor jamming it at the bottom. I just moved the cable a little to fix the problem. You just need to remove the circular panel at the top of the water tank in the wardrobe and put your hand in and adjust the cable.
Thank you Steve - that’s very helpful.

Gedtin

Hi everyone if you are referring to the waste water tank, the sensor is set higher and the tank is bigger than the fresh water tank. Try filling the waist tank directly (through the window). Needs 2 of you so can watch the indicator and stop the fill quickly.