Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Warranty Check

M

Monner

VIP Member
We have a warranty check booked in and they've asked us to make a list of things we particularly want checked! (Hope they check everything anyway!) Apart from the blistering in the roof and the mattress, could you recommended other things to look out for? Thanks a million.

Method7

I doubt they will check anything you fail to mention, there are quite simply far too many systems involved. Warranty work is quite simply reported and repaired, as far as MB are concerned the vehicle left the dealership in full working order and to be fair I’m not sure they can operate in any other way.

Things either work or are of acceptable quality or not, if you have any concerns or niggles with the vehicle then this is your opportunity to express those concerns. Common issues are well documented on this forum, but I’m sure we all have unique and very individual stories regarding warranty claims.

M

Monner

VIP Member
Yes we're after the common issues. I think I read on this forum that some people's dealerships already had a check list that they worked to. Thanks