Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sold WANTED Mp with cream leather

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Hi ,
Really like this site and would rather buy from enthusiasts than a car dealer.
Looking to buy a Mp within the next 3 months so I can wait while people still use it for the rest of the summer and who may be thinking of selling later in the year. Would prefare a 250d but open. Ideally the blue metallic with cream/ beige leather, again a wish list. However only looking for one with the beige/ cream leather.
Many thanks

BLCSO

Blue with beige leather Ideally what I wanted. Settled with black on black but would probably be very tempted to change if I ever see one for sale. Good luck hope you find one, they really are a cracking van.

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Thank you for your comment , yes I am really looking forward to one now, cant believe what strong money they are fetching right now, but , they are what they are I cant can not see them ever dropping the same rate as a car does. I will have to wait a while to get a black/cream , blue / cream van, but it will be worth the wait .
Even more so now that I know I dont have to find a MP with the night heater fitted as a option, ( Must have for me as we will go away in winter ) , and pay to have it installed later, or could be lucky and find one with it already fitted.

Blackrat

Even more so now that I know I dont have to find a MP with the night heater fitted as a option, ( Must have for me as we will go away in winter ) , and pay to have it installed later, or could be lucky and find one with it already fitted.
When you go away in winter will you be on electric hook up? If so a small fan heater does the job. Available from the likes of Argos for around 20 quid.

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
That fan heater is a good shout but we will be doing some off grid camping at some point, we will have to wait and see

Fordypuss

Hi ,
Looking to buy a Mp within the next 3 months so I can wait while people still use it for the rest of the summer and who may be thinking of selling later in the year. Would prefare a 250d but open. Ideally the blue metallic with cream/ beige leather, again a wish list. However only looking for one with the beige/ cream leather.
Many thanks
We have one Alistair .. it’s dark a grey AMG 300 2021 with the cream interior 2021

W

whitelighter

VIP Member
Hi Alistair,

I have a Cavansite Blue with Cream V220 for sale.
2022 model so the very latest with MBUX control and no roof issues.
Factory Tow Pack
Driver Assistance Pack with Radar Cruise (no longer available from factory)
360 Camera
Car Play
Mattress Topper
13500 miles
New in January this year.
11,900 until next service
Full MB Warranty

Latest engine/gearbox. Amazing van, but a change of plans means its for sale.

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Hi Alistair,

I have a Cavansite Blue with Cream V220 for sale.
2022 model so the very latest with MBUX control and no roof issues.
Factory Tow Pack
Driver Assistance Pack with Radar Cruise (no longer available from factory)
360 Camera
Car Play
Mattress Topper
13500 miles
New in January this year.
11,900 until next service
Full MB Warranty

Latest engine/gearbox. Amazing van, but a change of plans means its for sale.
HI , MAny thanks for that , it sounds perfect for me ,which it is . May I ask what kind of money you are looking for it.

W

whitelighter

VIP Member
HI , MAny thanks for that , it sounds perfect for me ,which it is . May I ask what kind of money you are looking for it.
£69k

A MB dealer has offered £68K so im pretty sure it will end up on a forecourt somewhere for £75k+

Mandyanddex

Hi ,
Many thanks
Hi ,
Many thanks
Hi Alistair I have a 2018 AMG Line with 14000 miles that we may be selling as a house sale has just fell through and need to release funds for a new purchase.
It has all the standard accessories along with Diesel Heating a Marco Polo Mattress topper for the bottom bed and also a Dometic Rally Air Pro Driveaway Awning and 2 bedroom annexes
I am afraid this dosen’t have the cream seats though.
If you change your mind on the seats at any point by all means give me a call on 07958159981
Many thanks
Mandy

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Hi Mandy.
I will give you a call later today and mant thanks for the reply.

Mandyanddex

Hi Alistair
I have attached a picture of the outside of the van not a very good one I am afraid but the only one my husband has on his phone I will send some internal ones over the weekend
Also a correction as the actual mileage is 16646
Also I noticed in the thread you wanted to be off grid in the winter so thought you would be interested that the van allready has factory fitted diesel heating and the driveway awning is also all season heavy duty
Many thanks
Mandy

Attachments

• AC0FE520-C83E-4A06-AABA-0FE318020DA7.jpeg
    AC0FE520-C83E-4A06-AABA-0FE318020DA7.jpeg
    769.4 KB · Views: 15
A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Hi Mandy,
Many thanks for the picture.
Apologies for not calling yesterday , I work night shift and it was my first night back from a week off and was hectic.
Your van sounds exactly what we would be looking for, and I went online to look at Blue/Black leather ones , but I just cant live with the black leather I am sorry. I wish you all the best in selling it , which I am sure you will.
Regards , Alistair

Mandyanddex

Hi Mandy,
Many thanks for the picture.
Apologies for not calling yesterday , I work night shift and it was my first night back from a week off and was hectic.
Your van sounds exactly what we would be looking for, and I went online to look at Blue/Black leather ones , but I just cant live with the black leather I am sorry. I wish you all the best in selling it , which I am sure you will.
Regards , Alistair
Hi Alistair no worries at all. I hope you find what you are looking for and I wish you all best best on your travels once you do
Many thanks
Mandy

TJ &PJ

Hi Alistair I have a 2018 AMG Line with 14000 miles that we may be selling as a house sale has just fell through and need to release funds for a new purchase.
It has all the standard accessories along with Diesel Heating a Marco Polo Mattress topper for the bottom bed and also a Dometic Rally Air Pro Driveaway Awning and 2 bedroom annexes
I am afraid this dosen’t have the cream seats though.
If you change your mind on the seats at any point by all means give me a call on 07958159981
Many thanks
Mandy
Hi Mandy
as this post is from October I am presuming you have sold your van now?