Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

WANTED - Marco Polo with kitchen

M

Moneypenny

VIP Member
Hi, I am looking for a Marco Polo V250d preferably AMG line with BEIGE leather with low mileage. Please message me if you have one to sell, thankyou!

Ki5hoo

Hi, I am looking for a Marco Polo V250d preferably AMG line with BEIGE leather with low mileage. Please message me if you have one to sell, thankyou!
Hi, I have a MP in white, beige interior but it’s a V300d with 17k miles. The only thing is it’s a left hand drive for the European driving. It’s immaculate condition but does not have a awning.

M

Moneypenny

VIP Member
Hi, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I would need a right hand drive vehicle, but thankyou for mentioning it and good luck with your sale!

chris70

I have
Hi, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I would need a right hand drive vehicle, but thankyou for mentioning it and good luck with your sale!
i have one coming up for sale in the next month or so but it’s Silver with black leather and the sport not amg 45 k miles 2019

M

Moneypenny

VIP Member
Hi, thank you for your message. Unfortunately it must be beige interior. Good luck with it!

LEGLESS

LEGLESS

VIP Member
I have what your looking for, Silver outside so it doesn't look like a private ambulance, coffee & cream interior, with black leather seats. Available next March 24,000 miles. How much are you looking to spend ?

W

whitelighter

VIP Member
I have a Sport V220 Blue with Beige/Cream interior
13500 miles
2022 Van so latest in terms of engine, gearbox (9 speed) and MBUX control

M

Moneypenny

VIP Member
I have what your looking for, Silver outside so it doesn't look like a private ambulance, coffee & cream interior, with black leather seats. Available next March 24,000 miles. How much are you looking to spend ?

Hi

Thank you for your response.

Sounds nice but I really want beige leather!

Thanks again,
Deb

M

Moneypenny

VIP Member
I have a Sport V220 Blue with Beige/Cream interior
13500 miles
2022 Van so latest in terms of engine, gearbox (9 speed) and MBUX control
Hi, thank you for your response. I really need the bigger output engine as I want to tow, but thanks again and good luck with it

W

whitelighter

VIP Member
Hi, thank you for your response. I really need the bigger output engine as I want to tow, but thanks again and good luck with it
It tows brilliantly - the V300 is also a 2.0. I have towed my 2.5T race trailer through wales without any issues and still returned just under 30mpg. But each to their own.

Just make sure you get the factory tow pack with the strengthened chassis and additional ECT and oil radiators.
An aftermarket Tow bar is just a tow bar

chris70

Hi, any details at all please and price? VAT Qualifiying at all?
Hi here is the add on
autotrader
Unsure what you mean regarding vat qualifying but I’ve never claimed the vat back if that’s what you mean.
Everything is included carpets, insulated covers etc, new van on the way soon that’s the reason for sale.
Thanks
Chris