Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Viano Marco Polo

Stickman

i wondered why this club isn’t more welcoming of Viano-based Marco Polos. More powerful vehicles than presently manufactured and the interior trim is more durable. There isn’t a category to register so I’m using the ‘just browsing’ category. I have some years of experience of using this wonderful van

Israel

i wondered why this club isn’t more welcoming of Viano-based Marco Polos. More powerful vehicles than presently manufactured and the interior trim is more durable. There isn’t a category to register so I’m using the ‘just browsing’ category. I have some years of experience of using this wonderful van
I'm can not speak for the others, but for me you are more than welcome ... :)

Skickat från min SM-A320FL via Tapatalk

pumpsmynads

Welcome.

I think that this forum is primarily UK based and the Marco Polo has only been on sale here (in RHD) for about 1 year. Therefore I (& likely others not in the know) won’t know what a Viano based model is. Is that the older model? Also this forum is a spin off from the VW California club I believe, so not every MP model will have its own category.

Share some pics please?

Additionally, if you want unwelcoming, go to the California forum and throw away some casual phrases such as, “I think I prefer the Ocean over the Beach.” Or, “Has anyone driven the Marco Polo? It’s nicer than the Cali.” ;)