Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VARIOUS ITEMS FOR SALE

RichW

Comfortz Leisure windscreen cover new £65 (plus postage)

Brandrup storage pockets that hang off the back of the front seats (“Brandrup Utility with MultiBox for cabin seat, and Brandrup Utility for right side cabin seat) £180 for both (plus postage).

Khyam camper baffle xl £55 (plus postage)

All in very good condition, selling as no longer have a Marco Polo

Attachments

• IMG_1770.jpeg
    IMG_1770.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1771.jpeg
    IMG_1771.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1767.jpeg
    IMG_1767.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1768.jpeg
    IMG_1768.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1772.jpeg
    IMG_1772.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1773.jpeg
    IMG_1773.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 12

ColinM1394

Hi Rich, where are you based (collection)? Off into France next Friday for 12 days, happy to purchase all x3 items and collect, £275 all in?

ColinM1394

Sorry for the delay Rich, small family distraction…

I’m in Cheshire Wednesday/Thursday so its not going to work for me, we off on Friday for a couple of weeks so keep them advertised and I will check in with you/this thread and availability…

Good luck. Colin M.

L

Lenspooner

VIP Member
Hi Rich - interested mainly in the screen cover at your price but happy to take all items for 200 pounds if you will accept ?. Coincidentally been away in Brancaster for weekend with MP so can pick up today if OK.

RichW

Hi, I’ll take £225 for the lot if you can pick up? I’m working late so unlikely to be home before 7:30-8:00 pm today. I’m 25 mins or so from Brancaster. Thanks, Rich

L

Lenspooner

VIP Member
OK will go for that, we left Norfolk a couple of hours ago (worst luck) and now home in Hertford. Guessing post / parcel is pretty expensive so will come back up this evening and maybe get to you by 8 pm if that works ?. Let me know + phone contact details if you can. Cheers.

L

Lenspooner

VIP Member
Just googled DPD and might be cheaper using them!(door to door). Do you have any idea of weight all 3 items ?.