Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

USB Ports seem intermittent

Had our first night away in our new MP and found a slight weirdness with the 2 constant USB ports, i.e. the one in the roof and the one by the kitchen.

Have tried with a variety of cables and 2 different Samsungs (One S7, one S7 Edge). With any setup it seems like the USB ports switch off very briefly and come back on, which causes the phone to beep and the screen to light up.

Now I think about it, it may be due to voltage drop from the fridge kicking in and out, but these ports didn't seem usable really.

Anyone found similar ?

Mr & Mrs F

Had our first night away in our new MP and found a slight weirdness with the 2 constant USB ports, i.e. the one in the roof and the one by the kitchen.

Have tried with a variety of cables and 2 different Samsungs (One S7, one S7 Edge). With any setup it seems like the USB ports switch off very briefly and come back on, which causes the phone to beep and the screen to light up.

Now I think about it, it may be due to voltage drop from the fridge kicking in and out, but these ports didn't seem usable really.

Anyone found similar ?
I am having the same problem. Just can't seem to be able to charge anything from the USB sockets unless plugged in to the mains (socket next to the sink) or driving. Would love to hear if anyone has found a solution.