Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Unidentified Fob

KDM

Hi all, found attached in the glove box, still haven't found out what it is via the owner's manual (don't know what to keyword search for--"fob" didn't work). Can anyone help this Noob out? I sat in the vehicle and hit on and OK but nothing seemed to register. Thanks in advance, Ken
PS. With photo this time; and yes, was informed in another chat it's the auxillery heater remote. Thank you.

Attachments

• Fob.jpg
    Fob.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Roy C

Yes, it’s the auxiliary warm air heater remote control. I have one. It’s not exactly intuitive to use but basically press the power button until the light flashes and then hit okay and the heater comes on at the preset temperature. Operation should be explained in the manual under the auxiliary heater section

KDM

Yes, it’s the auxiliary warm air heater remote control. I have one. It’s not exactly intuitive to use but basically press the power button until the light flashes and then hit okay and the heater comes on at the preset temperature. Operation should be explained in the manual under the auxiliary heater section
Thank you!