Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

top bed heating

caMPike

my new easy and functional set up for top bed heating
eberspacher tubes 60mm, collapsible hose 76mm connecting through eberspacher ring 60/75mm
I have tested it today for 40minutes, airflow distribution up and down in good balance, no need any regulation as expected, very happy about result, just will use better string to hold the hose
323 324325326327328329330331

Why bother, heat rises. Always have the poptop up, always sleep in the ‘penthouse’ overnight e heating set to 16deg, warm and cosy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why bother, heat rises. Always have the poptop up, always sleep in the ‘penthouse’ overnight e heating set to 16deg, warm and cosy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It does rise,but not enough for my liking it was freezing cold when I tried it and I like my bedroom cold at night but not that cold ha ha

my new easy and functional set up for top bed heating
eberspacher tubes 60mm, collapsible hose 76mm connecting through eberspacher ring 60/75mm
I have tested it today for 40minutes, airflow distribution up and down in good balance, no need any regulation as expected, very happy about result, just will use better string to hold the hose
View attachment 323View attachment 324View attachment 325View attachment 326View attachment 327View attachment 328View attachment 329View attachment 330View attachment 331
J
Good job that I'm gonna do that myself thanks for your info