Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Took delivery at last.

anyideas

So after ordering my MP back in October I finally took delivery this weekend. I say finally because MB at Brooklands have had the vehicle since February but I just haven't had a chance to collect it.

Spec is 220D AMG Line cavensite blue over cream leather Love that added the aux air heater, tow pack and anthracite awning.

I've only driven it home so far but I have to say I am extremely pleased having come from a VW T5 its a completely different driving experience.

Its first stop is to www.kdskeltec.co.uk I am getting them to apply a crystal serum to the paintwork which should keep it looking like new (its guaranteed for 9 years. They will also apply similar coatings to all of the exterior and interior, glass, plastic carpets you name it. so hopefully it should keep its new car shine for a long time. Once its back I'll get some pictures and post them up.

Roy C

Congratulations - just in time for a wonderful Spring and glorious Summer - well I’m hoping anyway!

John W

Fantastic. Happy travels.

I took delivery of mine 3 weeks back from Manchester Central and its the same spec as yours apart from the aux heating. Is the coating that your having done a ceramic one? I’ve heard that it’s really good.

anyideas

Yes it’s the Gtechniq crystal Serum. It’s extremly durable and long lasting. Plus it makes it really easy to keep the car clean, which is handy given the size of the MP.

WILLH

I have the Gtechniq Serum on my van.Ive not actually used my van since it was applied a few months ago but the chap who applied it completely machine polished the exterior before application and it was surprising just how many swirl marks and fine scratches he had to eliminate first-and that was on a brand new van!

anyideas

I asked the dealer not to touch the paint on mine prior to me collecting so hopefully mine will just need a light machine polish prior to application. I’ve used the product before and it’s a brilliant thing to have done.

anyideas

Apologies for the low quality image but I have had to resize the image to be able to upload it.
I picked it up from KDS last week and all I can say is wow! The work the done is epic, everything is now sealed and that includes all the surfaces inside, they even coated the glass tops so it will be interested to see how that lasts. If anyone is interested I’ll post more pictures up. Just pleased I can now actually use it.

Attachments

• 27C1D89E-5321-41EF-BC3F-903DE6FC572C.jpeg
    27C1D89E-5321-41EF-BC3F-903DE6FC572C.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 83