Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sold * SOLD * 2017 Marco Polo FSH, Service Pack & Extended Warranty

Grand Tourismo

Hello,
We are selling our 2017 Marco Polo V220 Obsidian black camper.
All the usual refinements of the Marco Polo but with the following extras:

MB Tow package - uprated cooling, hidden tow hitch and hidden 13 pin electrical connector
Lane control
Solar panel - 100w
Diesel powered night heater
Service pack
Extended warranty pack
Brandrup bed extender/load protection cover
Rear screen insulated blind

Registered as an MPV, meaning normal motorway and A road cruising speeds, RFL is £250 pa
MOT due 08/06/2022
Under 24,000 miles
Brand new roof fitted by MB Northampton under warranty, roof guaranteed as an MB part until end 11/2023
Min. 4mm tread depth on all tyres, unmarked alloys and spare unused.
"Service A" due in 569 days but the full price of this service will be covered under the service pack and will be FOC - so roughly 3 years and 6 months before you need to pay for a service

Our MP is in excellent condition and has given us some fantastic days out. It drives superbly, much nicer than a van and has a fantastic array of top spec. driver and passenger services - heated seats, air con, fully loaded infotainment system with integrated sat nav etc
By just using the vehicle for day trips out we do not sleep in the car so the upstairs double mattress is still in its original plastic packaging.

Given the extra items listed we think we are asking a fair price of £49k ONO - we may consider a part ex of an SUV dependant upon make/model/age/mileage.
We are listing here on the forum first for those interested in the marque but will move to Autotrader in time for the main spring scrummage earlier next year.

Located in Northamptonshire. Feel free to get in touch for any further info or for further images.

IMG_8544.jpeg
IMG_8545.jpg
IMG_8546.jpg
IMG_8547.jpg
IMG_7783.jpg
IMG_7993.jpgIMG_8629.jpg
IMG_8631.jpgIMG_8643.jpg
IMG_8628.jpg

Last edited:

Blackrat

Hi GT,
Do you mind me asking if you sold it through this forum or did you advertise it elsewhere, if so where.
Asking as we will be selling ours next year.
Thanks in advance.

Grand Tourismo

Hi GT,
Do you mind me asking if you sold it through this forum or did you advertise it elsewhere, if so where.
Asking as we will be selling ours next year.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Blackrat,
I listed on here and then a simple posting on the Fb group linking to this thread.
I had some interesting responses from both places but definitely Fb was more active.
(if your not an Fb user than anyone in the Fb MP group can create the link for you)

(there are buyers out there now so you’ll definitely have no trouble raising interest in the spring)

good luck!

Blackrat

Hi,
Thanks for the info. Neither of us are on FB but will look into your suggestion.
Not sure when it will be yet. We have a deposit on a new motor home but the delivery date is vague. The part ex offer was pretty good but we still have the option to sell privately.

Airtight

Thank you Max for the straightforward and completely hassle free Sale of your beautiful Marco Polo. It’s found a good home and we’re sure to have many years of crating fabulous memories. I actually spotted it for sale on this forum first and soon after saw it on FB. I chose to contact you via messenger using the FB platform just because of the simplicity of that platform.

Grand Tourismo

Thank you Max for the straightforward and completely hassle free Sale of your beautiful Marco Polo. It’s found a good home and we’re sure to have many years of crating fabulous memories. I actually spotted it for sale on this forum first and soon after saw it on FB. I chose to contact you via messenger using the FB platform just because of the simplicity of that platform.
My pleasure, I hope you have many happy adventures and welcome along to the forum :Welcome:

Steve B

Does that men your leaving the campervanning life or just changing your kit GT?

Also, Welcome to the forum Airtight

Grand Tourismo

Does that men your leaving the campervanning life or just changing your kit GT?

Also, Welcome to the forum Airtight
I picked up a nice caravan last summer and had only ever used the MP for day trips and posh picnics (which it was perfect for!!) but to be honest having both does seem like a bit of an extravagance Steve.

I may continue to loiter round the forum for a while though, very supportive and nice people ...and I want to see the roof questionnaire through until it’s not required any more.

Steve B

I picked up a nice caravan last summer and had only ever used the MP for day trips and posh picnics (which it was perfect for!!) but to be honest having both does seem like a bit of an extravagance Steve.

I may continue to loiter round the forum for a while though, very supportive and nice people ...and I want to see the roof questionnaire through until it’s not required any more.
A bit more room in a caravan! I hope we get a full season next year to enjoy getting away, you just can't tell at the moment. Back to the MP and roof issues; ours went back for the fourth time earlier this week for roof rattle, replacing a hinge now - we'll see....I think the roof survey had had the biggest positive impact from the forum to the forum members (and all MP owners), so thanks again for organising.

Grand Tourismo

A bit more room in a caravan! I hope we get a full season next year to enjoy getting away, you just can't tell at the moment. Back to the MP and roof issues; ours went back for the fourth time earlier this week for roof rattle, replacing a hinge now - we'll see....I think the roof survey had had the biggest positive impact from the forum to the forum members (and all MP owners), so thanks again for organising.
aww shucks Steve your making me blush! But I really appreciate your kind words :cool: