Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shower water pressure

mikeybhoy

Hello, new member and new owner of a Marco Polo. It was great to have our first night away this weekend to learn as much as we can about the MP. One quick question, I’ve bought a shower attachment (not the Westfalia option) for the rear shower connection and the water pressure was pretty hopeless. Literally not much more than a dribble. What I don’t know is whether this is a) normal b) a shower attachment issue c) a water pump issue? Any suggestions welcome from experience? Thanks, Michael.

SteveR

Hello and Welcome,

a) No, not normal. Mine is similar pressure to the sink tap
b) Possibly (probably) - maybe try without the shower fitted to see if it dribbles out?
c) Possibly but how is your sink pressure?

mikeybhoy

Thanks Steve, really appreciated. You were spot on. The issue is with the male / female attachment to the shower point. For some reason when fully attached, the water flow is very poor. If I push the attachment ‘half on’ then I get a good strong flow. I know now what the issue is, just need to figure out how to resolve. Thanks again for your help.

SteveR

Thanks Steve, really appreciated. You were spot on. The issue is with the male / female attachment to the shower point. For some reason when fully attached, the water flow is very poor. If I push the attachment ‘half on’ then I get a good strong flow. I know now what the issue is, just need to figure out how to resolve. Thanks again for your help.
Glad you have it figured Michael
The part you need is this one...

There are a couple of threads on here relating to the rear shower that may be of interest to you

mikeybhoy

There are a couple of threads on here relating to the rear shower that may be of interest to you

Thanks very much! Really appreciate the pointer with regards to the part (and the other threads). I’ll get on to that. This forum has already been really useful - I’ve had a good look around. Hope I’ll to be able to help others in time.

SteveR

Thanks very much! Really appreciate the pointer with regards to the part (and the other threads). I’ll get on to that. This forum has already been really useful - I’ve had a good look around. Hope I’ll to be able to help others in time.
You're welcome - Let us know how you get on

mikeybhoy

Hi Steve, just wanted to follow up to say I ordered the part you kindly sent a link for, attached to shower hose and it’s working perfectly. Thanks very much for your help. Really appreciated.