Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Service Intervals

WILLH

I notice from my on board computer that the service interval for my MP is 2 years or around 18000 miles-is that the same for everyone else?

Good job I didn’t take out the Mercedes service plan at £40 per month-by the time the first service is due they would of had just under a thousand pounds off me!

I bet the first service is little more than an oil and filter change and quick checkover!

mptripsaway

I notice from my on board computer that the service interval for my MP is 2 years or around 18000 miles-is that the same for everyone else?

Good job I didn’t take out the Mercedes service plan at £40 per month-by the time the first service is due they would of had just under a thousand pounds off me!

I bet the first service is little more than an oil and filter change and quick checkover!
Yes, mine is two years, shows on mercedes me app also.
I was thinking it was a little expensive but MB don't seem to offer any alternative other than "pay on the day" I invest my £40 a month in premium bonds and hopefully I will win the million before service is due ;-)

WILLH

Yes, mine is two years, shows on mercedes me app also.
I was thinking it was a little expensive but MB don't seem to offer any alternative other than "pay on the day" I invest my £40 a month in premium bonds and hopefully I will win the million before service is due ;-)

You will need a win if you use my local MB main dealer,they are particularly rapacious-high service costs and ‘strongly recommend’ replacement of tyres/brakes etc if over 50% worn.

I am probably going to try my local MB commercial vehicle dealer when the time comes-should be similar to service to a Vito and much lower cost retaining all the benefits of an MB main dealer.

funkyegg

I too was wondering about the same question.... I spoke to a Merc rep at the Nov NEC Motorhome show and he told me the MP couldn't be serviced through the commercial vehicle channel as it is classed as a car....Not sure who is right though

WILLH

I too was wondering about the same question.... I spoke to a Merc rep at the Nov NEC Motorhome show and he told me the MP couldn't be serviced through the commercial vehicle channel as it is classed as a car....Not sure who is right though

Mercedes themselves would rather direct you through the passenger car channel as the service costs are higher(more revenue for them) but there is no reason I can see that a MB commercial dealer could not perform a service just as well at a much lower cost.