Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Service Costs

LadyEdiSpencer

Hi
Like some previous posts I am querrying the cost of the service package. Can anyone tell me how much they have paid for servicing their MP?
Thank you
Andrew

Roy C

Hi Andrew, I don't have an answer for you but didn't want to see you hanging.

I got my MP in March this year. The standard service interval is 2 years so unless I pile on the miles I won't need a service for my van until March 2020. The MP was released in the UK in April 2017, if i recall correctly, so that means, unless we have any high milers in the early adopters, most on here from the UK will have not needed to arrange a service yet.

GeorgeG

I got my MP in March this year. The standard service interval is 2 years so unless I pile on the miles I won't need a service for my van until March 2020. The MP was released in the UK in April 2017, if i recall correctly, so that means, unless we have any high milers in the early adopters, most on here from the UK will have not needed to arrange a service yet.

I think Andrew is after details of the service package which you pay for monthly. From what I remember being offered by my supplying dealer, I thought it was not particularly good value in that it did not represent any significant saving over the one-off cost. And they’ve got your money up front.

Dundry

I seem to recall seeing somewhere on here that the first service was a bout £800 and the monthly service plan was £40 a month, so not good value if first service is after 24 months.

LadyEdiSpencer

Thank you.

LadyEdiSpencer

Thank you

Trevsked

I picked my MP up yesterday and enquired about the cost of first service and a plan. Monthly was £31 for 24 months and when the salesman rang the service department they said first service (two years) was quoted at circa £300. No sense in buying the plan.

Trevor.

LadyEdiSpencer

I picked my MP up yesterday and enquired about the cost of first service and a plan. Monthly was £31 for 24 months and when the salesman rang the service department they said first service (two years) was quoted at circa £300. No sense in buying the plan.

Trevor.
Thanks Trevor. That’s kind of where I got to as well. I also think driving style will have a lot to say in frequency and costs. I’ve had mine for 3 weeks now and my driving style is so different. I enjoy tootling around admiring the view. Enjoy yours.
Andrew