Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Safety Recall... Aug 2020 (software)

Jimbob

Hey guys. Has anyone else been contacted by MB recently to say there is a safety recall issue on their MP? I have, took it in yesterday to Basingstoke dealership for a very German '0.8 of a hour job' but then told after they plugged it in that it would be much longer, may required the NOx sensors to be replace and possibly also the instrument cluster! Anyway, it's going in next week for the work. All part of the same recall. Seems odd? Mines a '68 plate, bought from that dealership 9 months ago. Wondered what others think? Cheers J.

BrianR

I recently bought a 67 MP, and took it into Mercedes for a full health check, they said it need a recall done but was on the Center control unit for the rear. No idea what was done.

Carol

My 67 had safety recall last year , software update , also new mattress and hinges on bed due to rusting , Now see lots of info about making a claim re emissions, like the VW diesel scandal

Jimbob

Mine went in and had the software updated, new instrument cluster and NOx sensors all part of this recall. They told me that 2,600 vehicles were effected and they are being contracted. Had the work done and I cant see a single jot of any difference in anything... fuel econ, instrument s/w displays and systsms all the same. Just got some MB paperwork saying recall SRX2004 complete