Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Replacement switch for rear bench seat

Steve B

Mine kept breaking. For anyone that needs a seat switch surround only the part numbwr is in the pic and merc usually keep them in stock as they are used in multiple vehicles. Price circa 3.80

part number a6396310208 7C45
Ordering was easy when you have the details! Cost £4.90 incl postage, now fitted. It was a bit fiddley but not difficult, nearly broke one of the retaining lugs off, just need to make sure all four are located before pushing home.

Tony Bartlett

Apologies I posted prematurely above. Can anybody suggest where to source a replacement switch for the rear bench seat (to control lumbar support and recline function)? Mine keeps dropping out of the front of the seat and hanging down on its wires. The part number appears to be A6396310208 but there’s no sign of that anywhere on eBay or the various parts companies I’ve tried. I just wanted to order one online and have it sent. Plan B is obviously a trip to a Mercedes dealer but it’s a Bank Holiday. Grateful for any suggestions…Happy New Year!
I bought mine from Mercedes in Birmingham. Their parts department sourced one. Cost around a fiver.