Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Recommendations for fitted sheet for top bed mattress

Katie

I have got some double fitted sheets from our caravan that I shall use, tucked under.
However, you can buy fitted sheets for a small double bed at many places. The width would be fine, but you would have to tuck them under a bit because of the difference in depth.
Otherwise, just use a suitably sized normal sheet and tuck under - possibly a single would fit?

WILLH

I tried a single fitted sheet and whilst just about wide enough was not long enough.A small double would be the same length as the single so not suitable also.I'd imagine a king size would be too wide.

Katie

I hadn’t thought about the length!
MP roof mattress is 2025 by 1130 wide.
John Lewis ( for example) small fitted double is 1900 by 1200 so should be ok, considering the greater depth
Otherwise, you could buy non fitted sheet and secure and tuck well under - I don’t think it would come untucked when you put the bed up and down
You can get a purpose made sheet for 80 euros, I think it is - But I’d rather make my own than pay this!

WILLH

I too am not really into paying 80 euros for the ‘official’ option,I don’t think a flat sheet well tucked under would be up to the job-there’s a lot more movement on the mattress just by manouvering yourself onto it in the first place-let alone all the tossing and turning a restless sleeper like myself does in the night!It would definitely end up coming loose.

Can anyone else recommend anything?

Failing that I will try the John Lewis option.

James G

If you check out Amazon you can get fitted sheets for a small double 4ft for £12 which fits perfectly. Search for Small Double 4ft Size, White, Percale Fitted Sheet, 200 Thread Count by Viceroybedding