Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pull Out Drawer under Back seats

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
MP People.
My draw runners have completely failed and the parts are £140 fro MB dealer. They wanted £730 to fix them.
Does any one have a schematic to repair them or some kind of instructions.
Also is the rear seats just a lever at the back of them to take them out as I was going to have a go myself to repair.
Any help would be great

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
Hi Alistair - sorry to hear this. I had the same or similar problem on my MP - all of the small ball bearings of the draw runner came out and ended up everywhere. Fortunately I managed to get the repair done by MB under warranty. If you can’t do this you may want to consider going to a third party Motorhome dealer that sell MB based campervan conversions (like Harbour Creek Motorhomes @ Hayling Island who sell Westfalia). Just a thought. I suspect that their labour rates may be more reasonable!!

Good luck with the repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

alistair-irvine

VIP Member
Hi Andy B ,
MAny thanks for the reply , I will give them a call and see what they have to say . Thank you for the tip

Mat-One-T

Hi Alistair,

I replaced my runners a few weeks ago and have been meaning to post a thread, will do so later on today! You can get generic runners from Amazon relatively cheaply, but the install is slightly tricky as the originals are rivetted.