Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Portapotti storage box.

I have just (finally) received and installed the very expensive portapotti box from Westfalia.
Pros- looks great.
Bed can be used with it in place.
Makes a nice seat when parked.
Cons- costs nearly £750!
Instructions only in German.

Need to slide driver’s seat forward to open lid.

I managed to drop the thetford into the box, not sure how I will get it back out!

Last edited:

mptripsaway

Wow, that is very expensive, I guess it's the leather cushion that pushes up the price. Can you post some photos?
Seems strange that the table can't be used, is the small section of the parcel shelf folded up so that the seats are at their most rearward position with back rests upright?

Last edited:

BabaJen

I used a left over piece of fabric, made a box shape from it, sewed a cushion into the closed end of the box..... draped over the PP it turns it into a cushioned stool when not in use. Cost about two quid plus 30 minutes of time.

I no longer use a porta potti. With space at such a premium it occupied too much valuable space.

Wow, that is very expensive, I guess it's the leather cushion that pushes up the price. Can you post some photos?
Seems strange that the table can't be used, is the small section of the parcel shelf folded up so that the seats are at their most rearward position with back rests upright?
I feel a right chump!
The seat was not back fully to allow me to store camping seats lengthways.
The table does indeed work!

Katie

Looks good and sturdy but we leave our porta potti at the back of the van when travelling (empty!) and outside in a bag during the day as we need the space for the dogs luxurious bed
Fits fine inside at night as we both sleep upstairs. The dog has been given strict instructions to put the lid down after he’s had a wee.