Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Porta potti

Katie

We are looking to buy a mp but would need a loo for overnight. Has anyone got one and where do you store it during the day or on the move
Many thanks

We have a Thetford Qube 335.
We chose this as Westfalia sell it to fit in a bespoke box which fits onto the seat rails.
The box costs around £600!
We store the loo under the bed in the rear, having removed the chairs and basket.
We now have room for:
Portaloo
Levelling ramps
Hookup cable
Water hose
Two large folding camp chairs
With some space still available for boots and other small items
We have decided a drive away awning is better use of £600.

Katie

Many thanks - I'm glad it can be fitted under the bed at the back, rather than on top
I didn't really think much of the canvas type basket which holds the chairs and table when I looked at the mp but on the whole I absolutely love the look and drive of the vehicle.
We've got some serious number crunching to do and see what offers we can get but may well be owners in the not too distant future

BabaJen

Not a MP but a Cali, when I used a Thetford 335 I had it covered with a pretty, standard box/ottoman cover with a cushion stuck inside the top. It made for a very comfortable stool during the day :)

I now use a BIAB which takes up no room whatsoever.

Katie

Thanks. Just one last question on loos, is there space to put it in the main compartment at night when the lower bed is made up?

keith

We chose this as Westfalia sell it to fit in a bespoke box which fits onto the seat rails.
The box costs around £600!
We store the loo under the bed in the rear, having removed the chairs and basket.
We now have room for:
Portaloo
Levelling ramps
Hookup cable
Water hose
Two large folding camp chairs
With some space still available for boots and other small items
We have decided a drive away awning is better use of £600.

Which Drive away awning did you go for?

Harbour Creek

We can supply the genuine storage box if you require it £698 Inc Vat and the Porta Potti 335 £132 Inc Vat.
Regards,
Paul - Harbour Creek

davidk

When you say ‘basket’ do you mean just the canvas or does the supporting frame come out as well?
Being able to fit a Qube 335 in the boot is a must for us - it fits no problem in our Viano MP

When you say ‘basket’ do you mean just the canvas or does the supporting frame come out as well?
Being able to fit a Qube 335 in the boot is a must for us - it fits no problem in our Viano MP
Just the basket. It is fixed to itself with velcro.
You can lift the frame up an inch to load the potti, which also means it can’t slide out!