Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

pop top fabric

I

ian gillin

VIP Member
hi have had my 2019 marco in for its end of 3 year warranty repairs , on the right hand side
of the fabric where it comes down looks like it is hitting hinge section , they have offered
to replace canvas fabric under warranty , and happened to say that they had never fitted one and could take
more than a week , with having big problems before with roof i am a little shy to get it done
has anybody out there had one fitted , or does any body know if westfalia have a uk engineer
regards ian

SteveR

hi have had my 2019 marco in for its end of 3 year warranty repairs , on the right hand side
of the fabric where it comes down looks like it is hitting hinge section , they have offered
to replace canvas fabric under warranty , and happened to say that they had never fitted one and could take
more than a week , with having big problems before with roof i am a little shy to get it done
has anybody out there had one fitted , or does any body know if westfalia have a uk engineer
regards ian
I don't know of anyone who has had one fitted but for what it is worth, if it were me I would 100% get it replaced under warranty. Maybe that's just me. If it takes a week - even two - who cares as long as the job is carried out perfectly which is on your dealer to do, not you

Just my 2p

I don't know of anyone who has had one fitted but for what it is worth, if it were me I would 100% get it replaced under warranty. Maybe that's just me. If it takes a week - even two - who cares as long as the job is carried out perfectly which is on your dealer to do, not you

Just my 2p
I had mine done after the back got caught in the first month. Dealer had never done it before but they did a great job. So I'd agree and get it ✔️