Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our new Comfortz pop top cover

Kiwi Ange

These look great! How have they worked out for you and are the side windows a benefit or a pain in the butt....? The design seems to have changed since ABAB did their Rainbow vs Comfortz Pop-Top cover review...?? We're looking for a cover for both summer morning sun help and winter warmth.

M

Monner

VIP Member
These look great! How have they worked out for you and are the side windows a benefit or a pain in the butt....? The design seems to have changed since ABAB did their Rainbow vs Comfortz Pop-Top cover review...?? We're looking for a cover for both summer morning sun help and winter warmth.
I've just posted this on FB for someone (maybe you?) All good and quite easy. 'We have the new version of the Comfortz pop top screen and cover with the side ventilation zip windows. Only used it once so far, but pleased with it. MP version easy to fit. Kept us cosy on Exmoor 2 weeks ago in high wind (probably should have put pop top down as close to the 30mph limit but I think the cover helped). As you know the MP has two top side vents which I find chilly at night but cover helped. Haven't used in boiling hot weather yet so can't comment on keeping heat out yet. Obviously can't open cover vents from inside. We have screen cover too which fits well.' Good luck choosing.

Attachments

• IMG_1423.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 42