Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Operating instructions for multi-media system etc.

P

Peter&Peggy

VIP Member
My overall V-Class Operating Instructions Book has nothing about the multi-media system including the satnav but refers to separate operating instructions. I do not have them and the app. and MB are unhelpful. Any ideas?

P

Peter&Peggy

VIP Member
Thanks. It looks good and is for my system. Presumably I have to print each section separately?

pumpsmynads

Thanks. It looks good and is for my system. Presumably I have to print each section separately?
I don’t think it works on a phone but you can just about navigate it with an iPad. You have to click the little arrows rather than try to scroll. I assume it works best on a pc.

Tee

The iPad app for our 2018 MP has separate sections for ‘Command‘ and ‘Audio20‘ depending on your MMI option. Also has a separate Marco Polo section and several other bits

cant comment if it’s MBUX but the manual I have is specific to the month/year period of production

i find the app way better than the book.

Webbah

There is also a download section where you can download as PDF's. I did that as the only manual's I received here were in German! ;-)

PeteS

My V Class has it built into the car. On an Audio 20 version press the car button and use the dial to call up the owners manual. Then follow the on screen note.