Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

One more sleep!!

Andrew Gamble

3F467C5C-4910-4E61-9A5C-DD153364A634.jpeg 87102A5A-5DFB-4BD6-B038-BDD2A5A7E627.jpeg 4C7F93FF-76DC-48FE-8EB6-A59FA23390F2.jpeg A63B63D2-EB2C-4107-8031-0CD76EB743F2.jpeg 0CE83979-F37C-4690-A851-853CF5567A10.jpeg 74329563-C5E9-41B0-87EB-872F1FBC4AE4.jpeg D7B63B7B-0946-40FE-BAA8-6CC7FA93FB71.jpeg Hi everyone,

My name is Andrew and I signed up a short while ago in anticipation of me collecting my new Marco Polo.. well tomorrow is that day, i’ll be collecting it at 10am in the morning from Mercedes Benz Cheshire Oaks.. it was registered as a demo vehicle so I had to wait for the 90 day period to end before Mercedes allow them to sell it... thankfully as I was actively looking for I found it listed as soon as they advertised it as ‘coming soon’.. went to view it, placed a deposit and did the deal, so it became mine immediately and was removed from sale... with only 17 miles on the clock!!!

It’s ‘only’ the 220d sport which was a slight concern as I previously had a V250d however I found the smaller engine adequate upon the test drive and as a camper it’s not like i’ll be looking to break speed records!

I struggled with the dealership locating genuine Westfalia accessories however have sourced them through Harbour Creek, albeit there’s a 3 week lead typically on stock items.... I could drive to Germany myself and back to collect them in 3 days so quite why it takes 3 weeks is a mystery...however i’ll know to plan better in future.

Anyway, here are some pics from when I went to view it some time ago, i’ll add more as we go and keep you all updated on my experience!

Last edited:

Andrew Gamble

Welcome Andrew and what an awesome looking MP, love the darker alloys, suit the vehicle really well.

Please keep the updates coming.

Thank you.. yes, I also liked the darker wheels, they were a persuasive factor.. I set out only wanting Black paintwork and the omission of the Awning, anything else was a bonus!

mptripsaway

View attachment 42 View attachment 43 View attachment 44 View attachment 45 View attachment 46 View attachment 47 View attachment 48 Hi everyone,

My name is Andrew and I signed up a short while ago in anticipation of me collecting my new Marco Polo.. well tomorrow is that day, i’ll be collecting it at 10am in the morning from Mercedes Benz Cheshire Oaks.. it was registered as a demo vehicle so I had to wait for the 90 day period to end before Mercedes allow them to sell it... thankfully as I was actively looking for I found it listed as soon as they advertised it as ‘coming soon’.. went to view it, placed a deposit and did the deal, so it became mine immediately and was removed from sale... with only 17 miles on the clock!!!

It’s ‘only’ the 220d sport which was a slight concern as I previously had a V250d however I found the smaller engine adequate upon the test drive and as a camper it’s not like i’ll be looking to break speed records!

I struggled with the dealership locating genuine Westfalia accessories however have sourced them through Harbour Creek, albeit there’s a 3 week lead typically on stock items.... I could drive to Germany myself and back to collect them in 3 days so quite why it takes 3 weeks is a mystery...however i’ll know to plan better in future.

Anyway, here are some pics from when I went to view it some time ago, i’ll add more as we go and keep you all updated on my experience!
Nice looking MP! Happy days :)

BabaJen

That is a very nice looking vehicle. Congratulations and here's hoping for loads and loads of happy memories. I'm sure we are going to be getting loads of posts on your travels :D