Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

For Sale NOW SOLD: V250D Sport Marco Polo Camper 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carmo

VIP Member
We’re selling the family Marco Polo along with all the add on’s we’ve purchased along the way. We’ve loved it & was a lifesaver through pando for beach getaways but decided to do something different than camping.

The van is the complete camper with heater, premium sat nav, its drives beautifully like a car & the fuel economy on long drives superb - we’d taken it round Europe with no fuss.

It comes fully equipped with extras such as

Westfalia Detachable Tow Bar,

Thule Sunshades & Blackout attachments for the canopy, turns into a semi awning.

Atera 4 x bike rack - this rack allows you to open the boot with unloading bikes

Thule Roof Bars, we use to carry surf boards.

Electric cable & gas bottles.

Altogether this makes an awesome set up, see pics.

We’ve only done 20,500 miles, recent full main dealer service & fitted brand new tyres last week (Goodyear Eagle same as factory fitted)

It’s in near mint condition.

Been offered a very good price by dealership to buy back as the pipeline for new vans is apparently very long & miss the summer.

£56,000 ono - we’ll sell this month as finance ends & we’ll accept dealer offer.

Van is located in Bristol, happy to entertain enquiries & viewings for serious interest.

6D024572-EBDA-4956-8F05-CBB3E5AB9532.jpegFBD25F8F-680F-4B41-8A61-F91710D18113.jpeg083800F9-96F5-490F-AD5B-C287C9EA9B5D.jpegBE708DB4-DFA8-40D6-AA1A-34F542AFB08F.jpeg

Attachments

• F54750B1-701D-4D96-B839-106863569E39.jpeg
    F54750B1-701D-4D96-B839-106863569E39.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74

markbunyan

We’re selling the family Marco Polo along with all the add on’s we’ve purchased along the way. We’ve loved it & was a lifesaver through pando for beach getaways but decided to do something different than camping.

The van is the complete camper with heater, premium sat nav, its drives beautifully like a car & the fuel economy on long drives superb - we’d taken it round Europe with no fuss.

It comes fully equipped with extras such as

Westfalia Detachable Tow Bar,

Thule Sunshades & Blackout attachments for the canopy, turns into a semi awning.

Atera 4 x bike rack - this rack allows you to open the boot with unloading bikes

Thule Roof Bars, we use to carry surf boards.

Electric cable & gas bottles.

Altogether this makes an awesome set up, see pics.

We’ve only done 20,500 miles, recent full main dealer service & fitted brand new tyres last week (Goodyear Eagle same as factory fitted)

It’s in near mint condition.

Been offered a very good price by dealership to buy back as the pipeline for new vans is apparently very long & miss the summer.

£56,000 ono - we’ll sell this month as finance ends & we’ll accept dealer offer.

Van is located in Bristol, happy to entertain enquiries & viewings for serious interest.

View attachment 2142View attachment 2143View attachment 2145View attachment 2146

markbunyan

Hi, I'm interested in your MP and based just north of Bristol could you give me your contact details. We've owned a vito for many years but looking to upgrade to a newer model. Mark

felamy10

Can I ask what awning you have and was it retro fitted? Trying to figure out how to get one fitted and which one to choose - thanks

C

Carmo

VIP Member
Can I ask what awning you have and was it retro fitted? Trying to figure out how to get one fitted and which one to choose - thanks
Sure, we bought the Thule Sun Blocker & also a blackout/view blocker

They work like an awning, not watertight but keep the showers & sun out plus give us privacy & increases our camping footprint

They slide into the grooves of the Thule canopy & also the awning grooves on the otherwise of the van.

C

Carmo

VIP Member
Hi, I'm interested in your MP and based just north of Bristol could you give me your contact details. We've owned a vito for many years but looking to upgrade to a newer model. Mark

Nice to meet you & the family, DM if you have any questions after viewing.

C

Carmo

VIP Member
Is this vehicle sold yet?
Hi Andy.

Van still available, was in the dealership today & they referred to the Marco Polo’s as Unicorns as no production planned this year as it stands. Hopefully they start making them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.