Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

No offers carwow

noraibr

I have not received any MP offers on carwow. I know I am not the only one facing this problem, someone else mentioned it on the forum too. I think it might be down to postcode, though I tried a few different ones with no luck.
Can anyone share dealerships who gave offers recently? Has anyone had the same problem and resolved it?
Not sure where to start looking to buy... we live in east Kent.

SteveR

I have not received any MP offers on carwow. I know I am not the only one facing this problem, someone else mentioned it on the forum too. I think it might be down to postcode, though I tried a few different ones with no luck.
Can anyone share dealerships who gave offers recently? Has anyone had the same problem and resolved it?
Hello and welcome to the forum.
If you have no offers from carwow, why not try your nearest MB dealerships and try to negotiate a deal / discount? Or check out if they have ex-demonstrators?

Andrew Pidgeon

I have a 2017 MP. I am considering selling due to a deterioration in my disability and health.
Andrew

Grand Tourismo

I have a 2017 MP. I am considering selling due to a deterioration in my disability and health.
Andrew
Hi Andrew...I am in the market for a used MP. I can't promise as not sure what you have spec/mileage wise but it might fit the bill?

Sorry for nicking in on your thread Nora :rolleyes:

BobbyMillar

Hi Noraibr
We have found the same with CarWow etc (we are South Wales). Hopefully the options will improve when we can walk into dealerships face to face. I guess production to the UK might have been effected last year (CV-19 and brexit?) and therefore there is a backlog of orders from last year, no stock etc.
It seems to me that we might be faced with waiting 6 months plus (therefore missing this years summer) or getting a second hand one.
We are trying to upgrade our vito camper to a macro polo mainly due to the factory fitted pop top and a growing family.
Rob