Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Yorkysimon

Hi all
I’m Simon taking delivery of Marco Polo late next week or early the following week, looking forward to lot’s of adventures once lockdown is over planning Ireland for a month or so and a west coast of scotland run plus odd night away. I live in North Yorkshire so central to every where , cant wait !!!

Grand Tourismo

Hi Simon,
Welcome, I am also a newbie just purchased a used MP and not had a run out in it yet (due to govt. restrictions).
Also have plans of long day trips & extended trips to Scotland and the South West... first trip to SW Scotland planned for mid-April fingers crossed!

Steve B

Welcome from me as well, the search function is very useful as many questions you may have will probably have an answer on here already. That said, there are a lot of experienced people on here who are happy to help (if they can).

Marc o Polo

Hi, Simon,

Still planning the Ireland trip? Or? I was wondering how you are getting along and which ferry to use? I fancy taking the shortest route, as I am not good at rough or long sea crossings currently thinking Holyhead/Dublin when able to go..

Grand Tourismo

Hi, Simon,

Still planning the Ireland trip? Or? I was wondering how you are getting along and which ferry to use? I fancy taking the shortest route, as I am not good at rough or long sea crossings currently thinking Holyhead/Dublin when able to go..
Cairnryan to Belfast is the shortest sea crossing, but it depends on where you are travelling from...getting out to Cairnryan is a lovely drive and then when you land in Belfast you have the Giants Causeway and plenty in NI to explore before heading south...alternatively Holyhead to Dublin is not so bad if you go on the fast cat (Jonathan Swift if I remember right). The cat is stable as well but doesn't sail in rough conditions.