Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New owner - fridge problems

MLBJER

Hi all
We have just picked up a 2018 V220 MP which appears to have been barely used for camping. However, there does seem to be an issue with the fridge. On the control panel it can only be off or on level 5. I can’t scroll between the other 4 settings. Has anyone had this problem before or am I missing something simple? Any tips gratefully received. Thanks

Andy B

Andy B

VIP Member
Haven’t seen this problem myself. The good news is it’s still under warranty !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all
We have just picked up a 2018 V220 MP which appears to have been barely used for camping. However, there does seem to be an issue with the fridge. On the control panel it can only be off or on level 5. I can’t scroll between the other 4 settings. Has anyone had this problem before or am I missing something simple? Any tips gratefully received. Thanks
I'd suggest removing the red fuse for the leisure battery on the passenger side seat ,see if it resets the system or something?

Reactions: KDM

Dan White

Hi all

are you using the up and down arrows or the wheel? It’s the up and down arrows that change the settings, the wheel just moves the cursor between the cold settings and the return option

MLBJER

are you using the up and down arrows or the wheel? It’s the up and down arrows that change the settings, the wheel just moves the cursor between the cold settings and the return option
Yes I’ve tried them. It’s been in to my local MB dealer twice now and they are still looking into it! It’s still under warranty. According to to the manual it’s a faulty thermostat but by the looks of it not that easy to sort.

Phil nalton

Phil nalton

VIP Member
I have a new (sounds like the same!) issue on the fridge - 2 choices - max or off. Error message on panel shows fridge with water droplets below.. is this a new thermostat?

Steve B

Sounds like a thermostat issue, but would be interested to see what the issue is as this is becoming another common problem.

DEMP2015

different issue for this newbie.... Sunday morning, about to go on adventure.. fridge not switching on, flashing triangle symbol in the controller panel.. any ideas? thanks

ThreeBoats

different issue for this newbie.... Sunday morning, about to go on adventure.. fridge not switching on, flashing triangle symbol in the controller panel.. any ideas? thanks
Mine does this, already been in for a replacement thermostat, but I get this typically if the engine is off...seems to work again one I'm driving.

Tobo

Hoping for some urgent fridge advice please !

It seems my Marco Polo has a fridge thermostat failure as only temperature is freezing regardless of the setting on the control panel.

Just had it in to Mercedes Cheshire Oaks for Service A ( what a rip off as charged for windscreen wash and Ad-blue which I do myself, don’t need a £60 per hour technician to do that) and fridge diagnosis.

Mercedes Cheshire Oaks have no idea about Marco Polo and the overall experience was atrocious.

So can anyone advise on the following please:

1) What is involved in thermostat replacement (M Ch Oaks reckon complete kitchen strip down)
2) Any recommendation for a Marco Polo dealer that know what they are doing

Thanks all.