Has anybody had problems with the nearside DRL not working on main beam or dipped lights when driving. If I put on the parking function it lights up but only half brightness.
With the ignition switched on but not the engine running the nearside DRL is illuminated but half brightness but as soon as you start up the engine the DRL goes off.
The offside DRL is fine and working properly.
I have had conflicting answers to whether this is an MOT failure, one answer was this only affects vehicles registered after 2018, mine is a 2017 plate.
Any ideas from any technical experts out there TIA
With the ignition switched on but not the engine running the nearside DRL is illuminated but half brightness but as soon as you start up the engine the DRL goes off.
The offside DRL is fine and working properly.
I have had conflicting answers to whether this is an MOT failure, one answer was this only affects vehicles registered after 2018, mine is a 2017 plate.
Any ideas from any technical experts out there TIA







