Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My Marco Polo Swiss model

Webbah

Looks good! Not sure if you already bought a bike rack for the rear tow ball, but if not I'd highly suggest checking out the MFT system at dachbox.ch. You buy the universal carrier, and then can add on the bike rack, or my favorite the BackBox, or finally the BackPack. Each serves different purposes and is supported by the BackCarrier.

The BackBox can be used for 300L of extra storage, but in Winter it can also be expanded with longer side inserts to allow carrying up to 4 sets of 187 ski's or 2 snowboards. Brilliant!

The best part? You pull a handle and it drops down close to the ground and you can open the rear hatch completely. Then when done easily move it back up into place and lock. The best system I've found by far and I love mine!

And for bikes this is the modular add on:

tutuxico

Looks good! Not sure if you already bought a bike rack for the rear tow ball, but if not I'd highly suggest checking out the MFT system at dachbox.ch. You buy the universal carrier, and then can add on the bike rack, or my favorite the BackBox, or finally the BackPack. Each serves different purposes and is supported by the BackCarrier.

The BackBox can be used for 300L of extra storage, but in Winter it can also be expanded with longer side inserts to allow carrying up to 4 sets of 187 ski's or 2 snowboards. Brilliant!

The best part? You pull a handle and it drops down close to the ground and you can open the rear hatch completely. Then when done easily move it back up into place and lock. The best system I've found by far and I love mine!

And for bikes this is the modular add on:

To late for that... I've already bought the ATERA Strada M3, just noticed that I'll not open the trunk with the bikes on it... :-(

StevieG

To late for that... I've already bought the ATERA Strada M3, just noticed that I'll not open the trunk with the bikes on it... :-(
See if you can exchange for the Atera Genio Pro - you can open the full tailgate with bikes folded down

Blackrat

This is our Atera Strada 3 bought two months ago. We have two mtb’s on it and as you can see the tailgate opens once the rack is tilted.

Attachments

• 76CD4454-C318-461B-9266-796481684476.jpeg
    76CD4454-C318-461B-9266-796481684476.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 29