Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mud flaps

Halsall-

For sale V Class single seat for Marco Polo with narrow rails and v class with bench seats, chair is as new, seen pictures. Never used. Easy to install, watch YouTube video,

Attachments

• 9ED9F016-6E97-4787-8041-9FD86C0B7322.jpeg
    9ED9F016-6E97-4787-8041-9FD86C0B7322.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • 90DA6DC7-B562-458F-B7F3-E42C4467E111.jpeg
    90DA6DC7-B562-458F-B7F3-E42C4467E111.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • 8E49BFCE-FACA-46A1-8F61-6F4743457DCD.jpeg
    8E49BFCE-FACA-46A1-8F61-6F4743457DCD.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
  • 38BC4EEA-8FCB-4833-A3F5-F7CC861D4582.jpeg
    38BC4EEA-8FCB-4833-A3F5-F7CC861D4582.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 5
Richie Morgan

Richie Morgan

VIP Member
We have just ordered ours with some other items from Germany and they kindly sent the fitting instructions see attached.
Hi Halsall
Great info on fitting, can I ask where you ordered from as I would like to get a set.

Richie

Halsall-

Hello, we ordered them from the Daimler site in Germany, https://mercedes-benz-serviceshop.d...6cf/Categories/Topseller/Equipment_to_MB_W447

We bought quite a few things, carpets, fridge holder, thermal cap, thermal windscreen cover etc, and mud flaps which Daimler call dirt traps. i think the part number is
  • WDF44781423527463
We worked with a lady with the following email address [email protected], only issue is making the international payment. We were lucky I could do it on line through our banking facility at Barclays.

But have a look around as I am sure I found them in the UK after. But everything that arrived from Germany was well back and it fitted perfectly. Shipping is not that expensive if you order other items. I know it was cheaper to order the bits and faster than the UK dealers.

Regards
Phil

Richie Morgan

Richie Morgan

VIP Member
Perfect, I will order the bay set and see how I get on. Many thanks for the info. Richie

Halsall-

Only thing I will say is don't be scared of giving the connection points a good old push as your need a bit force to get them in place. But they are worth it as it stops the muck getting all over the side. If you are struggle I can take some close up shots off our vehicle so you can see where the metal clips fit, you need a small hammer to knock them in place and the screws you will need a short handled screw driver as they are at the back of the wheels at the back.

Richie Morgan

Richie Morgan

VIP Member
Sounds like Im going to have fun with these . If you can send some photos that would be great and will help no doubt. Im have new tyres fitted next week I might see if they can fit them if I'm having trouble. Many thanks again.

Halsall-

I would fit them when the wheels are off it will save you some time and give you better access to tapping the metal clips on place and getting the screws in on the rear wheel arches.

Richie Morgan

Richie Morgan

VIP Member
I’m guessing these still don’t fit the AMG frocked MP.
I will let you know next week, mine is an AMG and my local garage (owned by a good friend) have agreed to fit them if they can.

Richie Morgan

Richie Morgan

VIP Member
I will let you know next week, mine is an AMG and my local garage (owned by a good friend) have agreed to fit them if they can.
Quick update, due to the last lock down and xmas and all that, they are being fitted this Wednesday, I will post information when done.

C

ChrisM

VIP Member
Thread resurrection….

Looking to fit a set of mudflaps to my 2018 MP which is an V250 AMG line car.
Mercedes dealer says nothing available for the AMG line car but I can’t see why the regular V-class flaps wouldn’t fit as the side sills on my car look identical to any other V-class be it AMG or not.
I have noticed on the later V300D that they have a larger add-on side skirt but my car doesn’t have these.
Searches via google etc suggest that the following Mercedes part numbers should fit but my dealer will only order them if I pay beforehand and they are non-returnable…!
Front A447 890 0000
Rear A447 890 0100
It’s primarily the fronts I would like to order to save the dirt along the side.
So who has fitted them and can you confirm these part numbers will fit??
I would prefer to order genuine Mercedes ones as opposed to the Amazon / ebay Chinese options.
Pic of my MP shows no larger add-on side skirts.
Thanks in advance, Chris

Pomeroy

Easiest way to install mud flaps is by removing the wheels , particularly the rear pair . I secured mine from the local Merc dealer , who also gave advice re fitting . Good luck