Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MP Roof retaining clip- plastic

Mine split this morning after a couple of days with the roof up!
This prevented proper closing of the roof due to the limit switch not making contact and the drive home meant enduring the warning tone
See pic- does anybody know where a spare can be obtained ?

Attachments

• 38BEB026-473D-46E7-85BB-4D09D828B69F.jpeg
    38BEB026-473D-46E7-85BB-4D09D828B69F.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
D

DogWagen

VIP Member
Realoem shows the microswitch assembly (A 44 798 201 22 ) but not the plastic top separately. I'd have a chat with Mercedes to see if it's listed in the Electronic Parts Catalogue..you might be lucky. It's worth asking on the German MP facebook group (Mercedes Marco Polo - die Leidenschaftlichen | Facebook) to see if anyone has has a similar issue and found a solution. Alternatively someone might be able to 3-D print one for you?

Realoem shows the microswitch assembly (A 44 798 201 22 ) but not the plastic top separately. I'd have a chat with Mercedes to see if it's listed in the Electronic Parts Catalogue..you might be lucky. It's worth asking on the German MP facebook group (Mercedes Marco Polo - die Leidenschaftlichen | Facebook) to see if anyone has has a similar issue and found a solution. Alternatively someone might be able to 3-D print one for you?
Many thanks DogWagen I will give it a go
Regards and have a nice summer