Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Misc

PaulE

hi, we took our MP for first overnight and it was great. However we are still trying to work everything out. Although we did fill the water tank we couldn't get it out of the tap. I'm guessing there is something simple I've not done (rather than the pump not working). Also we do apparently have a water heater and aux air heater but I've yet to find the function for them. Finally the aux battery doesn't seem to be charging on the run. Any pointers anyone can give gratefully received. Thanks,

Steve B

With the two heaters; the best advice is to sit in the MP with the manual and go through the operations line by line. Its a pain but the best way, both me and my wife sat there for 45 mins to make sure we both understood how to work them. There are write ups on here if you search, and they are good, but the best way is to go through it in the MP. The cabin heater (called water heater) that has a 3 x 50 min duration is controlled via the command system, and the air night heater is controlled through the controller near the cup holders that does the fridge/roof. You might have remotes for them as well, again, some good info on here about them.

Explorer

There is a fuse that needs to be fitted for the water tap to be working. Normally it is put in the glove compartment at delivery. If the tap is left open without water in the tank, the pump risks running dry and be ruined.
I read somewhere that the aux battery is not charged when driving in Eco mode, but do not have confirmation for that.

Last edited:

mptripsaway

There is a fuse that needs to be fitted for the water tap to be working. Normally it is put in the glove compartment at delivery. If the tap is left open without water in the tank, the pump risks running dry at be ruined.

Fuse No2, 10 amp, located in fuse box below the fridge.

rayq

Turns out the water pump wasn't working. Now replaced.
@PaulE - presuming that was done by the dealership and FOC? Ours was working from new (autumn 2017) until a few weeks ago - changed the fuse as original had blown but replacement blew too! Which dealership if you don't mind me asking as may give them a call before contacting mine in Doncaster - although always helpful the team there are learning with us, so to speak! Thanks in advance

PaulE

Yes FOC, under warranty. Mercedes Worcester (which actually isn't where I bought it). They have been very helpful and also replaced a faulty relay that was preventing the leisure battery from charging whilst on the road.