Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Middle Row MP 2018 2 Seatbelt Bench Seat

KDM

Hello from northern Italy, Vicenza, half-way between Venice and Verona. Our 2018 MP was a dealer demo so it came with all the whistles and buzzers; only we don't need the the extra seat (gives us 6 total adult seats). Make me an offer I can't refuse if you need additional seating for your crew. We also removed the rear deck and storage bag with table and chairs if anyone is looking for one. I put one German Shepherd in the rear where the lower bed deck and table/chair storage was. Two German Shepherds in the main cabin.

Attachments

• Dyson vs Sheps.JPG
    Dyson vs Sheps.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 9
C

Crispin

VIP Member
Hi there - I am looking at options - I wonder if they could be an option for us? if you still have them?

thanks Crispin

KDM

Hi there - I am looking at options - I wonder if they could be an option for us? if you still have them?

thanks Crispin
The middle row really cramps the cabin, adults would have to interlock their feet and you'd have to move it toward the back bench seat to access the drawer and cabinet under the sink; renders the front chairs incapable of rotating 180 also. If you are still interested, do you have two or three tracks in the cabin floor? Ours is a two track system. Taking it in and out is a chore. It must weigh 200LBS and is awkward. I was able to wrestle it out while my wife stabilized the dolly I bought to transport it into the garage on which it sits today. That said, you can use it rear and front facing if you had to seat six.

C

Crispin

VIP Member
Hi KDM thanks.. tricky one its only a one off - i need to have capacity for family/Grand children on one leg of our summer trip and looking at worst scenarios!
I know they are really heavy perhaps its a bridge too far, depends on what you want for it and where you are I guess?
Thanks for response im near southampton! contact 07860388397 if thats easier?

Best Crispin

C

Crispin

VIP Member
The middle row really cramps the cabin, adults would have to interlock their feet and you'd have to move it toward the back bench seat to access the drawer and cabinet under the sink; renders the front chairs incapable of rotating 180 also. If you are still interested, do you have two or three tracks in the cabin floor? Ours is a two track system. Taking it in and out is a chore. It must weigh 200LBS and is awkward. I was able to wrestle it out while my wife stabilized the dolly I bought to transport it into the garage on which it sits today. That said, you can use it rear and front facing if you had to seat six.
Sorry yes two tracks so possibly!!

C

Crispin

VIP Member
Are you in the UK? We're in the Veneto Region of Italy between Venice and Verona.
Currently in uk leaving for France around 16/09
Do you live there and seat there too?
If do I don’t think it would work but thanks so much!

Reactions: KDM

KDM

Currently in uk leaving for France around 16/09
Do you live there and seat there too?
If do I don’t think it would work but thanks so much!
Yes, we live and work here (don't hate us ;-). Seats been under a cover in our clean, dry garage since the day we brought it home.

C

Crispin

VIP Member
Yes, we live and work here (don't hate us ;-). Seats been under a cover in our clean, dry garage since the day we brought it home.
Oh lucky you no problem it’s been very helpful knowing what’s available
Might be in touch in the future thanks again !