Buy all your Marco Polo Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sold MERCEDES-BENZ MARCO POLO V250D SPORT V CLASS - 2019

H

Hugh Rogers

VIP Member
It is with a heavy heart, that I am putting up my Marco Polo for Sale.
Its been a great Van and had many adventures, but we have now outgrown it....Kids are a bit older now and refuse to sleep together in the top Bed...So time to change to a bigger vehicle.

Due to Covid, not been used for over a year, but kept charged and run weekly to make sure everything works.

More details on request.

Vehicle Details:

Registered New March 2019, 9800 miles.
69 plate
Full Mercedes service history
1 Owner (Me)
Full auto
Aux diesel heater
360 camera and parking sensors
Cream Leather interior
Park assist
4 beds - 2 doubles - 1 in pop up electric roof, 1 in van on electric fold flat beds
Dolomite Brown
Factory fitted wind out awning (never Used)

Extras Included

Inflatable Awning (attached via Rail on awning)
Mattress topper for downstairs bed
Removable Tow bar fitted
2 x Gas canisters
Rear Shower Attachment
Pop Top Cover
Thermal Blinds (front)
Thule Easybase Carrier & Storage Bag for towbar - great for carrying awning, firewood and other bulky items.

Please PM me for further info, or to arrange viewing. (Based in Glasgow) - Can arrange Delivery on request.
Looking for offers close to £52,000.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    589.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    721.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 129
  • in2.jpg
    in2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 121
  • in3.jpg
    in3.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 120
  • in4.jpg
    in4.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 116
  • in5.jpg
    in5.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 111
  • in6.jpg
    in6.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 110
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Lovely to see a Marco Polo in such a great colour.

A very good price considering it comes with two enchanting children :)

Good luck with the sale, I'm sure you'll get loads of interest.

H

Hugh Rogers

VIP Member
Thanks for that.....yes kids could be included with the sale....would even do a discount...lol :)

H

Hugh Rogers

VIP Member
Its been a great Van and had many adventures, but we have now outgrown it....Kids are a bit older now and refuse to sleep together in the top Bed...So time to change to a bigger vehicle.

Due to Covid, not been used for over a year, but kept charged and run weekly to make sure everything works.

More details on request.

Vehicle Details:

69 plate
1 Owner (Me)
Full auto
Aux diesel heater
Cream Leather interior
Park assist
4 beds - 2 doubles - 1 in pop up electric roof, 1 in van on electric fold flat beds
Dolomite Brown

Extras Included

Removable Tow bar fitted
2 x Gas canisters
Rear Shower Attachment
Pop Top Cover
Thermal Blinds (front)
Thule Easybase Carrier & Storage Bag for towbar - great for carrying awning, firewood and other bulky items.

Please PM me for further info, or to arrange viewing. (Based in Glasgow) - Can arrange Delivery on request.
Looking for offers close to £50,000...this is what I have been offered as a trade in against my new campervan I have just ordered.
I would rather someone on here get the benefit of it rather than some dealer making a profit selling it on. Also having over £1500 worth of extras included.

Thanks for looking

More details on request.

Vehicle Details:

69 plate
1 Owner (Me)
Full auto
Aux diesel heater
Cream Leather interior
Park assist
Dolomite Brown

Extras Included

Removable Tow bar fitted
2 x Gas canisters
Rear Shower Attachment
Pop Top Cover
Thermal Blinds (front)

Thanks for looking
Update on my MP for Sale...I have decided to reduce the price down to £50,000 now.
I have been offered that amount as a trade in against a new motorhome.
I would rather someone on here get the benefit rather than some dealer who will probably add on 5k plus to sell it on to someone else. Also with about £1500 worth of extras included, hopefully should be a good deal for someone looking for one.
I will leave the listing on for a few more days before I have to complete on my new van... :)

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
I can't believe you haven't had a single response for what seems like a genuine vehicle in such a lovely colour.

If I hadn't recently got myself sorted I'd be very interested at the original price let one the revised one.

I do hope a dealer doesn't get to profit from this.

H

Hugh Rogers

VIP Member
I can't believe you haven't had a single response for what seems like a genuine vehicle in such a lovely colour.

If I hadn't recently got myself sorted I'd be very interested at the original price let one the revised one.

I do hope a dealer doesn't get to profit from this.
I have had a few offer so far, but way too low.
I suppose it is what it is....If no serious interest by Friday, it will be traded in and ready to start some new adventures with my new Van. Having a bit of buyers remorse though, will miss the silky smooth driving of the MarcoPolo and plush interior...Will be sadly missed :(

Samebutdifferent

Samebutdifferent

VIP Member
Yes, there was something missing when we went from a VW T5 conversion to a Westfalia Ducato. We're back small again with V250 AMG.

Good luck with the sale and enjoy the adventures in the new one :Thumbs up:

Liz

Hi Hugh,
I may be interested, having been told that a new one won’t be available until the end of 2021 or early 2022.
If it’s still available, please message me directly to discuss. [email protected] or 07801235716
Many thanks
Liz

Toxicdave

More details on request.

Vehicle Details:

69 plate
1 Owner (Me)
Full auto
Aux diesel heater
Cream Leather interior
Park assist
Dolomite Brown

Extras Included

Removable Tow bar fitted
2 x Gas canisters
Rear Shower Attachment
Pop Top Cover
Thermal Blinds (front)

Thanks for looking
Hi Hugh. Very interested in your marco Polo. Please can you let me know if it is still available. we are newbies and want a Marco Polo van and yours fits our bill. Just a couple of questions. Is it the 250 or the the 220? Is the inside as new? Could you send me a couple of photos of the inside? Can you confirm it has on board fresh water tank? Is it HPI clear and free of finance? You say you can organise delivery..could that be organised to Cambridgeshire? Many thanks and really hope to hear from you soon. Ring me if it is more convenient. 07801498350. Thanks David

H

Hugh Rogers

VIP Member
Hi Hugh. Very interested in your marco Polo. Please can you let me know if it is still available. we are newbies and want a Marco Polo van and yours fits our bill. Just a couple of questions. Is it the 250 or the the 220? Is the inside as new? Could you send me a couple of photos of the inside? Can you confirm it has on board fresh water tank? Is it HPI clear and free of finance? You say you can organise delivery..could that be organised to Cambridgeshire? Many thanks and really hope to hear from you soon. Ring me if it is more convenient. 07801498350. Thanks David
Hi David
Are you on WhatsApp with this number?

H

Hugh Rogers

VIP Member
Hi All, Many thanks for all the enquiries and Interest I have had on my MP.
Vehicle has now been sold to a wonderful couple from the other end of the country to me,
I hope that they enjoy their time with it as much as I have had and I wish them the best of luck.
I will remain a member on here, even though I have moved on to the dark side.
I must say, this has been one of the most helpful and friendly forums I have been part of.
:)

Grand Tourismo

Hi All, Many thanks for all the enquiries and Interest I have had on my MP.
Vehicle has now been sold to a wonderful couple from the other end of the country to me,
I hope that they enjoy their time with it as much as I have had and I wish them the best of luck.
I will remain a member on here, even though I have moved on to the dark side.
I must say, this has been one of the most helpful and friendly forums I have been part of.
:)
Keep posting about your travels and experiences, I for one need as much help as I can get as I learn what "Camper vanning" is all about :Thumbs up:

jasemikeb

it's a shame I missed this, I'm new to the forum - looked in great condition and a good price. If anyone is considering selling their MP, please message me. many thanks, Jason